Monday, May 21, 2007

Leavin' on a jet plane

On Sunday the OOS family will b"h be flying back to New York so that I can attend (amazingly productive, interesting, efficient, motivating, and mind blowing) classes, which will bring to a conclusion our first year in Israel.

It has been an amazing ride that brings new experiences daily, and often ends up with me looking foolish.

There are two things that I can state clearly. One is that Aliya is not easy-- at least for us. Two, if taken with a bit of humor aliya can cause one to grow in ways unimagined.

I do not know if I will get a chance to post before I get to the States, nor do I know how much time I will have once there.

In any event I would like to thank all of you who have taken the time to read my mindless blabber. I hope you got something out of it.

And please come back for year two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nesiah tovah.

When do you return?

Are you up for a brief goodbye visit on Friday?